If you want to carry out mining without much effort, then this is the best program you can use. This is because PandaPool offers a great user-friendly interface that is easy to install regardless of any computer you may use. Not only that, PandaPool is an up-to-date pool for mining. Here are important details to ensure that you use this GUI effectively.
Installing Pandaminer on your computer
Installing the PandaPool multi cryptocurrency GUI is a very simple task. You do not have to be an expert in the crypto world before you can understand the process. Just follow these easy steps and you will successfully set up PANDAMINER on your computer.
- You will need to open an account on PandaPool: Just open your browser, make sure you’re using one of those secure Web browsers available and access the PandaPool official website. Then register on that platform using your email address and a password you can remember. After doing that, click on the “register” icon.
- Download PandaPool miner: After confirming that your email address is valid, you’ll need to go back to the official PandaPool website. At the bottom of the website, there is a Crypto GUI miner section. Access it and click on the download icon. It may take a while depending on how fast your Internet speed is.
- Download complete: Once your download is complete, the next few steps are all about following the program’s instructions.
- Just open the .exe file. You’ll see the welcome setup wizard, click the “next” option.
- After that, the installation location pops up. You’ll have to choose the destination the file saves to on your computer. Click on the “next” option after you select the appropriate destination folder.
- Then select shortcut on the start menu folder and click on the “next” option again. The shortcut feature helps you to easily access your Pandaminer any time you want to without having to search for it.
- After your desktop shortcut have been created, finally click on the “install” option. Wait a few minutes until the installation is complete. Do not turn off your computer at this moment. The “finish” option would pop up after the installation is complete. Click on it. Now, you have successfully installed the PandaPool multi-cryptocurrency GUI interface on your computer.
How to use PandaMiner
PandaPool GUI comes in different modes. You can choose any of the versions depending on which is suitable for you. If you’re a beginner, then you should choose the simple mode. Every process in this mode is designed to make mining easy for you.
- To begin, just choose a coin you’re interested in. Then enter your email address in the space provided for it. Take note that the email address you enter here must match the email address you used to register on the PandaPool
- After you’ve passed this verification step, simply click on “start mining” and you’re good to go.
- Then go back to the official website and also tap on the “start mining” option. The good thing is that this interface guides you step by step. So you won’t be lost regarding any action you want to undergo. Details on the coins you’re mining are adequately provided for you on the interface.